Web Analyst - must have Tableau
- Full Time
Position: Web Analyst - must have Tableau
Location: City of Industry
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Before end of July
Rate: around $75K DOE
Fashion retail/ecommerce client is seeking a Web Analyst to to join their vastly growing team with a lot of visibility and potential growth!
- Lead collection, measurement, reporting, and analysis of web behavioral data
- Create, implement and audit measurement frameworks (KPIs, tagging plans, reporting, analysis etc)
- Make recommendations impacting site, content, marketing, and e-commerce
- Utilize insights to inform A/B and multivariate testing
- 2+ years web analytics and tag management experience
- MUST have experience in Tableau; tag management, web analytics and SQL are also highly preferred
- Tableau experience must come from work history, not self-taught
- Deep understanding of technical campaign tracking, web data collection, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.