Manager, Audience Development
- Full Time
Come be a key contributor to the Performance team, responsible for executing branded content campaigns. The ideal candidate will be someone with deep knowledge in audience development, paid social execution and performance marketing campaigns. The candidate should be experienced in and able to think strategically across multiple media channels.
- Develop and grow high value audience segments by advertiser vertical
- Expand our targeting and acquisition capabilities across new and emerging platforms
- Develop lead generation strategies and acquisition models
- Implement paid media campaigns and manage social channels. Optimize tactics across platforms to deliver on key KPIs and test audience segments (i.e. retargeting, lookalikes, custom audiences, etc.)
- Provide strategic direction for team members and clients as it relates to campaign performance, media mix and best practices.
- Help develop team members and educate them on paid social executions including campaign set up, ad set creation, targeting mix, optimization strategies and more.
- Work with Director to implement strategic processes and develop new initiatives for the branded content performance business
- Professional experience in digital media
- Experience with digital audience building and user acquisition
- Experience managing paid campaigns and social platforms such as Google Display Network, DSPs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and others
- Strategically and analytically skilled. Proven ability to comprehend the nuances of a client’s business and connect business challenges to digital and social strategies and tactics.
- Strong communicator with a can-do attitude. Client-facing communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in Excel and the ability to understand and interpret numerous key performance indicators, especially working with Google Analytics or other site analytics platforms
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: STRATEGY - KNOWLEDGE UNIT
Job Category: Marketing Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 17760