Associate Product Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
As the Associate Product Manager for the Advanced and Electives team within Supplemental and Intervention Solutions (SIS) division, you will participate on cross functional teams focused on the growth of our college-readiness programs, reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Management & Strategy. The ideal candidate has content and project management experience for web-based content. An interest in K–12 education. In addition, he/she will be energetic, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail-oriented and curious.
- Work collaboratively among multiple teams including editorial, design, marketing, research, engineering, and QA to define, design, implement and test program and product features and marketplace strategies.
- Support the Sr. Director of Product Management and/or Technical Product Manager to drive deliverables, analysis of efficacy and schedule and to meet project milestones.
- Help manage completion of top priority offerings. Proactively communicate with team members and management, including escalating issues, and providing status updates.
- Develop, review, and distribute presentations, stories, wireframes, functional specs, and other support documentation as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with senior management and peers
- Ability to juggle priority tasks and keep them all moving
- Strong multi-tasking skills, comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Dedication to excellence in quality, reliability, and thoroughness in all work tasks; detail-oriented and pro-active approach with consistent follow-through
- Creative approach to work assignments; resourcefulness; problem-solving
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and Jira.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Project Management software is a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree 2+ years’ experience in product development/management or related field
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in education technology industry and children's media (print and digital) a plus.
- Experience working cross-functionally with strategic partners and people in external organizations is a plus.