Wine & Spirits PR/Marketing Account Executive or SAE
- Full Time
Teuwen Communications is an award-winning marketing/PR agency specialized in wine, spirits and food, with offices in New York and California.
We are looking for a stellar Account Executive/SAE for our NYC office, to work on exciting international and domestic accounts ranging from Cognac, Paso Robles Wines to Côtes de Bordeaux and more.
Our agency is steadily growing and has set benchmarks in the wine, spirits and food industry for innovation and results for over 20 years. The ideal candidate will have a “no job is too big or too small” attitude, be ready to grow his/her skill set through hands-on training, and (of course) have a passion for food and beverage. While this is a fast-paced environment, the emphasis is placed on work/life balance, and we pride ourselves on having a nurturing team where everyone’s skills are cultivated and made to shine.
The AE/SAE will be responsible for multiple accounts and projects with supervisors and juniors. She/he will report to two managers and the president.
Visit teuwen.com for more information.
- Involved on multiple accounts; Assist in the management of account coordinators and interns
- Assist in the strategy, creation and execution of media relations campaigns: Pitch and press release writing and appropriate distribution; Facilitate one-on-one meetings and in-office tastings; Secure consistent client placements; Track editorial calendars and opportunities
- Produce effective and engaging digital marketing and social media programs for clients and the agency: Content calendar development; Identify influencers; Oversee freelancer partnerships
- Generate press and marketing materials, invitations, website copy, blog posts
- Brainstorm, research, create and supervise events with our Event Manager—across media, trade and consumer, from small dinners to large tastings—and facilitate logistics of media and trade trips
- Reporting and analysis: Monitor for placements; Manage clipping service and clip articles; Produce monthly, quarterly and yearly reports; Analyze results
- Source, track and distribute wine samples; Maintain wine warehouse and inventories with ACs
- Participate in the strategic planning for new business programs and client initiatives
- 4 years minimum experience in wine/spirits/food/consumer PR/Marketing, preferably in agency
- Superior oral and written communications
- Proven media relations/pitching expertise and established contacts in wine, food and lifestyle media
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Social media savvy
- Team player
- Result-driven, resourceful, passionate, creative
- Available for evening events, national and international travel
- Solid knowledge of Cision, Meltwater, Burelles, InDesign, Photoshop
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- 401K plan
- Vacation package, 15 holidays + sick day package
Please send resume with a cover letter to email@example.com, thank you.
Note: Due to the volume of responses, please understand that profiles not matching this job description may not receive an answer.