As a Project Manager you will be responsible for assisting the ADM's and digital operations group on large/complicated accounts. The Project Manager will be responsible for developing living documents that track outstanding tags and account management items including reporting and kick off calls. In addition to developing living documents the Project Manager will be responsible for creating Campaign Timelines and ensuring that all Account Executives and clients understand the MNI digital operations process. The ideal candidate is self-starter with a high level of initiative.
Must be able to prioritize and work effectively and efficiently under multiple and often conflicting deadlines.
Must be able to multi-task and work under strict deadlines. The position requires someone who is proactive and able to anticipate required action, when needed, for successful resolution/result.
II. Essential Job Functions
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
Develop living documents that track outstanding tagging and account management items
- Assign responsibility (client, ADM's, digital operations Team)
- Keep track of outstanding deliverables
- Provide updates and communicate with clients/ ADM's
- Complete positive conversion tests
- Ensure that pixels are firing
- Ensure that Ad server access is granted
- Ensure that Google Analytics access is granted
- Ensure that required assets are in spec and trafficked
- Create a document that identifies steps
- Makes sure Account Executives and clients understand our process
Scheduling Kick Off Calls
- Conversant Specs
- Ensure it is sent
- Follow up on outstanding items
Completing QA reporting on a timely basis.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
2 year minimum of Project Management experience for a digital team.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in digital advertising operations and campaign management.
- Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Aptitude and dedication to thrive in a dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Strong written skills.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Time management, business acumen and a strong work ethic are a must.
- Solid computer skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce; knowledge of Nielsen, ComScore and Scarborough a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Ad Servers
- Creative, compelling and persuasive communication style
- Proven track record of learning new skills & products as well as thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Good customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter who can work independently and adapt quickly to different situations.
% Travel Required (Approximate): < 5%