Digital Marketing Coordinator
5 days left
- Full Time
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: September 2019
Rate: Up to $23/hr DOE
Our retail client has an immediate need for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. This is a 40 hour a week ONSITE freelance opportunity with the possibility of going full-time for the right fit. This job will begin in September .
The ideal Digital Marketing Coordinator will be extremely organized, passionate, proactive, and customer service-oriented. This candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage social media calendars
- Manage paid social media marketing in support of major campaigns
- Assist sales team in using social media to enhance sales efforts by hosting quarterly webinars, developing educational materials, and making resources available on Intranet site.
- Monitor and respond to online customer reviews on social media and careers sites
- Expand and regularly update content on company Intranet - upload marketing materials and company assets (coordinating with other departments), publish monthly blogs, news and announcements.
- Audit accuracy of online dealer listings.
- Measure, analyze and report on digital marketing performance.
- Collaborate with external partners to manage, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain latest marketing materials in CRM for sales team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and B2B social media
- Proficient in WordPress
- Strong writer with proofreading skills(writing samples are a plus)
- Experience with project management software such as Asana or Basecamp
- Familiar with marketing automation software such as Hubspot, Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Digital Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly