EstrellaTV Writer Producer
- Full Time
WMOR is looking for an Estrella Creative Services Writer Producer.
- Conceptualize, produce and edit promos for broadcast and online use
- Execute brand, image and topical promotion
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines under direct supervision and independently
- Maintain the video production equipment and media library; document practices
- Liaison between Spanish speaking partners and station
- Write & produce effective marketing and promotional components for Spanish language television
- Exceptional videography and lighting skills
- Thorough working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to shoot and produce content independently as well as work
collaboratively with the team
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Able to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Handles creative criticism and feedback well
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Work with CSD & ACSD in execution of quarterly marketing goals for both channels
- Strong understanding and experience in marketing through social media
- Minimum 3 years promotion writer/producer experience
- Strong writing skills
- Strong directing skills with interior and exterior lighting conditions
- Shooting skills, a must!
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Technically proficient with Adobe Premiere editing platform
- Working knowledge of Adobe based graphics programs including Photoshop & After Effects, as well as 3rd party plugins.
- Knowledge of industry standard camera equipment and accessories a plus
- Must supply external drive or digital link with samples of spots.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or technical school equivalent
- Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered.