Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Other Areas
Estimated Duration: At least 4 months
Starts: Tuesday, September 3
Rate: Up to $30 per hour, DOE
We have a 4-month, 40-hours-per-week, freelance assignment for a Graphic Designer starting right after Labor Day!
Our beauty client is looking for a Graphic Designer to primarily work ONSITE in their Lewisville office with some flexibility to work from home after some time onsite.
MUST be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Software and computer will be provided.
What You'll Be Doing
* Design and lay out offset printing projects - packaging, POS, in-store signage and on-shelf graphics (50%).
* Design digital campaign pieces - banner ads, email, social media graphics especially for Instagram (30%).
* Design books, education, workbooks, scheduling books, catalogs (20%).
* Constantly track and guide jobs through CRM platform.
* Contribute well-developed ideas to brainstorm meetings.
* Create 2D and 3D renderings for to demonstrate design on packaging, etc.
* Strongly apply brand standards across all designs.
Nice-to-Haves: Creation of GIFs , video editing
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.