Digital Campaign Specialist
- Full Time
The Digital Campaign Specialist focuses on creating and executing the automated campaigns and content for Babson's graduate programs. This position designs and implements automated communications that support the prospective student journeys from awareness (search) to enrollment. Specifically responsible for managing the marketing automation platform to design and execute communications, developing and monitoring prospect journeys including content creation and landing page development, reviewing segmentation, and monitoring results.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the marketing automation platform related to Admissions, including but not limited to building, maintaining and standardizing emails, email templates, and lead forms; sending emails; overseeing multiple email campaigns at one time; tracking analytics; list/data management; and segmentation. Utilizes Agile and Scrum theory and practices to ensure efficient and productive enrollment marketing.
- Supports the creation, distribution, and quality assurance testing of email communications, ensuring compliance with best practices including A/B testing for emails and landing pages.
- Analyzes and interprets campaign performance results and recommends best practices and strategy based on analytics. Leverages data analysis, competitive research, and customer insights to continuously enhance landing pages, email, and the campaign content. Tracks and reports out on engagement metrics for campaigns to the Senior Director, Enrollment Marketing Strategy and Graduate Marketing Manager on a regular basis. Contributes strategic recommendations for ongoing planning and enhancements, optimizing communication strategies, enhancing data integrity, and improving strategic outreach.
- Designs and implements approved prospect journeys that support the revenue model for enrollment management. Monitors audience segmentation, oversees implementation of lead scoring, and optimizes landing pages to improve engagement and meet enrollment goals. Develops end user personas to create more catered prospective student journeys.
- Stays abreast of admission marketing campaigns and materials of competitor schools, and uses this information to keep marketing approaches relevant, competitive, and leading edge.
- Assists in tagging, management, and usage of content inventories and assets (images, video, audio, downloadable files) via department's digital asset management and content management systems.
- Ensure all deliverables are on-time, on-budget, and on brand.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
Minimum Level of Education Required Bachelor's Degree in communication, marketing, or a technical field
Position Knowledge/Skills & Abilities Requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have proven experience with a marketing automation platform.
- Must have strong web, verbal, writing, and communication skills.
- Must have excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Must have a working knowledge of HTML and basic Web design.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be team-oriented and self-motivated, with the ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Must be comfortable presenting concepts and deliverables to clients, with the ability to articulate and present ideas based on sound user experience and design principles.
- Ability to envision and propose new methods to perform tasks that support ET&A; take thoughtful risks; and accept new and ongoing initiatives, objectives, and solutions to gain sought-after results.
- Ability to anticipate and embrace change; demonstrate willingness to achieve, acquire, and utilize new skills and challenging tasks; and is flexible in changing conditions.
- Must be a tech-savvy professional who has innovative ideas to engage and increase activity with our constituents.
- Occasional nights and weekends required.
Additional Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Prior experience in higher education enrollment marketing, enrollment management operations, and technology a plus.
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM, and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
Interested candidates should apply via our website https://babson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Staff
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. Babson College is committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across all levels of the College. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this value are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5wcjb6w55kr2msz5