Manager, Undergraduate Enrollment Marketing
- Full Time
The Manager, Undergraduate Enrollment Marketing focuses on generating awareness for Babson's undergraduate program and executing effective strategies to manage the prospective student journey from inquiry to enrollment. Serve as the lead contact for Undergraduate Admission and Undergraduate School partners. They develops a holistic, integrated marketing strategy for undergraduate enrollment that will help the Undergraduate School meet or exceed enrollment goals and ensure that undergraduate marketing activities are aligned with institutional brand and strategy.
- Develop, maintain, and share the integrated marketing plan and communications strategy for undergraduate enrollment. Partner with the Director of Undergraduate Admission to help meet or exceed enrollment goals (including quality, size, diversity, etc.). Utilizes Agile and Scrum theory and practices to ensure efficient and productive enrollment marketing.
- Implement the overall marketing and communications strategy for undergraduate admission efforts, including but not limited to printed materials, email communications, website presence, and major admission event support.
- Partner with Undergraduate Admission to manage the relationship with direct marketing partner for undergraduate admission to ensure communications are on message and on brand. Review results and performance of partner.
- Work closely with the Dean/Director of Undergraduate Admission to determine reporting and data needs, and review data and performance of efforts on a regular basis to optimize marketing and communications strategies. Communicate results to key undergraduate school stakeholders including the President's Office, Dean of the Undergraduate School, Dean of Student Affairs, Vice Provost for International and Multicultural Education, and Senior Vice President of Advancement.
- Promote Babson undergraduate programs to influencers including, but not limited to, families, guidance counselors, and college consultants.
- As it relates to enrollment marketing communication efforts, serve as the point person and primary contact for departments, partners, and HUBS including the Undergraduate Center for Career Development, Student Financial Services (SFS), International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS), Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion, Office of Community Engagement and Multifaith Programs, Undergraduate Academic Services, Centers and Institutes, and HUBS.
- Manage content generation and maintenance for admission communications, including the Admitted Student Portal, social media, and email communications.
- Research current undergraduate business education market trends, along with the admission marketing campaigns and materials of competitor schools, and use this information to keep marketing approaches relevant, competitive, and leading edge.
- Serve as project lead to manage schedules and the progress of creative project, web, and email communication development. Proactively coordinate planning and production in partnership with integrated marketing team, leveraging the JIRA project management system, or other third-party consultants and contractors.
- Ensure all deliverables are on-time, on-budget, and on brand.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
Dotted line management of Coordinator, Enrollment Marketing
Minimum Level of Education Required Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing or communications
Additional Required Skills and Abilities:
- At least 6-8 years of previous experience.
- Prior undergraduate or independent enrollment experience.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, particularly in presentation development, copy, and advertising writing.
- Strong creative and design skills.
- Ability to work effectively on a high-performing team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with frequent deadlines in a fast-paced agile marketing management environment.
- Expertise in strategic and operational planning and trend analysis.
- Envisions and proposes new methods to perform tasks that support ET&A; takes thoughtful risks; and accepts new and ongoing initiatives, objectives, and solutions to gain sought-after results.
- Anticipates and embraces change; demonstrates willingness to achieve, acquire, and utilize new skills and challenging tasks; and is flexible in changing conditions.
- Occasional nights and weekends required.
- Experience with Agile marketing preferred.
Interested candidates should apply via our website https://babson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Staff
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. Babson College is committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across all levels of the College. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this value are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/z962pmgpqb9y9hbw