Client Engagement Specialist II
- Full Time
This position is
responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, promoting
Manheim products and services, taking care of a select number of major
commercial / top dealer consignment accounts, cultivating new and inactive
buyer relationships and assisting assigned VIP dealers with their presale and
post-sale needs. This individual also supports the promotional department and
assists with promotional activities as well as other duties as they are
- Maintain top dealer pool and
increase dealer attendance by contacting dealers via phone, email or text
to build rapport, provide information and promote sales.
- Work with dealer registration
to maintain and update customer profiles for assigned VIP dealers. Record
customer interactions through the CRM tool.
- Introduce and train dealers on
auction products and digital services that will enhance their ability to
interface with Manheim.
- Investigate and respond to
customer service issues and inquiries.
- Build and maintain
relationships with assigned commercial account reps and support them on
sale day by providing requested materials and monitoring their lane
promotions and customers. Provide post sale reports upon request.
- Generate, and provide sale
lists to dealers by fax, email, text, or in person. Supply specific
vehicle information upon request. Call, text or email sellers as needed
and follow-up with interested buyers.
- Contact and send out Thank You
cards to VIP dealers who have attended after being inactive for 60 days.
Send other appropriate communication to enhance customer relations.
- Assist customers in making
hotel accommodations for their upcoming auction visit.
- Work concierge desk on sale
days performing tasks such as dealer check-in and answering dealer
- Promote certain
Specialty/Special Sales (i.e., mobile, TRA, anniversary, etc.) via
targeted calling campaigns as they arise within the Market structure, as
- Make follow up calls before
every sale to remind Simulcast dealers to log on.
- Visibly demonstrate safety
commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the
behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety
activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as
assigned by management, e.g., hanging decorations, banners, posters,
promotional activities, recording sales information and processing sales
transactions, filing, copying, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years experience in an office environment required. 1+ years working in customer service related fields required. 1+ years telemarketing experience preferred.
- Effective communication and organizational skills required. Must be able to use general office equipment (phone, copier, fax machine, etc.). Basic Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) computer skills necessary. Should be skilled at managing multiple projects and deadlines. Must be service oriented.
- Working in an office environment requires medium strength and incumbent must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds. Stooping, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, pushing pulling, walking and reaching may be required for the completion of job duties. Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity. Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception. Position requires a valid driver’s license and other duties may be required as assigned by management, which may include the ability to drive vehicles outside or through an auction sale with standard and automatic transmission vehicles where high noise levels may be generated.
- Moderate noise level
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.