Strategic Account Manager
- Full Time
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
This strategic position is dedicated to partnering with the Sales team and driving direct impact towards quarterly revenue goals. He/she will partner with Sellers on key accounts & verticals to provide seamless end-to-end full support. Candidates should have prior experience focused on delivering excellent customer service, driving campaign performance and achieving a successful renewal rate. He/she must be able to demonstrate strong product knowledge to identify new opportunities and increase sales for Gamut Media.
- Align directly with account executive to provide seamless account support, including but not limited to:
- RFP responses
- Compiling KPI checklist, blocklists, whitelists, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing team for custom ideation and marketing solutions, providing specific overview of client’s objectives and goals
- Gathering all materials including plan, proposal deck, spec sheet and any other materials needed to send to client
- Serve as lead contact for all day-to-day client communication, ensuring exceptional service and troubleshooting appropriately in a timely manner
- Leading campaign kick-off meetings, managing launch timelines, campaign insights & reports, streamlining communication on campaign updates, troubleshooting, optimization recommendations and final campaign review
- Communicate to internal teams across product and operations of upcoming campaigns, requirements and guidance on discussed KPIs
- Address all billing issues
- Client Success
Maintain strong knowledge of Gamut products and offerings to serve as the “go-to” resource and drive upsell opportunitiesAct as the liaison between key customers and internal teams and identify and approach new potential strategic opportunitiesEducate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, onboard new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is neededHandle any issues or grievances in a timely and effective mannerProduce recommendations based on learnings and campaign performance in order to drive renewal businessQualifications:
- 1.5+ years proven work experience in media (preferably digital).
- Preferable experience in the OTT/FEP environment
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or related field is preferred
- Knowledge of digital media trends and concepts
- Analytically driven to make business decisions
- Hands on experience with CRM software, account management systems, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Skill with data analysis and figure aptitude with a high level of accuracy
- Strong ability and comfortability in client facing scenarios
- Strong negotiation skills
- A refined sense of urgency and proven ability to prioritize requests in a timely manner
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.