Bilingual Content Specialist II
- Full Time
The Bilingual Content Specialist will serve as a brand ambassador to NextGear Capital’s ESL client base. This is a marketing support position focused on providing translation services. This team member will oversee touch points for Spanish speaking dealers, working from approved English language collateral. The Bilingual Content Specialist will be responsible for aggregating content and prioritizing translation services based on the needs of the business. This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Oversee all English to Spanish translations for approved marketing content, assets and collateral.
- Identify gaps and opportunities where additional marketing touch points could benefit NextGear Capital’s ESL dealer base, work with Senior Marketing Manager on creation.
- Manage creative requests on all translated touch points through the Creative Studios Team and ensure that associated imagery is appropriate
- Work directly with legal on issues related to necessary disclaimers on translated touch points.
- Create solutions for all approved marketing videos and tutorials, internal and external facing – including but not limited to closed captioning, VO and re-recording spots.
- Manage the deployment of all completed translated touch points.
- Monitor and communicate engagement metrics of translated content, assets and collateral to Marketing Department leadership.
- Monitor the usage of non-approved translated assets across the NextGear Capital organization and work with utilizing team members to create approved versions.
- Work with digital marketing team to review and edit when necessary any Spanish content that currently exists on the corporate website.
- BS in a marketing or communications discipline (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Business)
- 1-3 years of experience in the automotive industry with a focus on floor planning.
- Translation services and collaboration with multiple stakeholders preferably in a matrixed environment.
- Fluent in Spanish, both written and oral
- Strong communication skills
- Project management
- Attention to detail with ability to stick to deadlines
- Highly organized
- Office environment, ability to sit and or stand for prolonged periods of time.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.