Web Graphics Designer
7 days left
- Full Time
Dr. Leonard’s Healthcare Corp is currently recruiting an Web Graphics Designer. We are the leading direct mail marketer of affordable health and personal care products including: dietary supplements, arthritis & pain relievers, and support & mobility aids. Our parent company, AmeriMark Interactive, is a leading direct marketer of women's apparel, shoes, name-brand cosmetics, fragrances, jewelry, watches, accessories, and health-related merchandise.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Field of Study: Digital Design or Marketing
- Previous Years of Related Experience
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience designing web graphics and email campaign creative.
Specific Skill Requirements
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver MX and FTP Pro.
- Working knowledge of HTML, HTML5, Java Script, and CSS.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word).
- Creative design skills with ability to design to the taste of our customers.
- Ability to be collaborative in a deadline-driven environment.
- Stay up-to-date on website design and usability.
- Have strong attention to detail and effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Team building skills and ability to work well with others.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to be project oriented and dependable.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a transaction driven production environment.
- Prompt, regular attendance required. 40 hours/week. 8 hr. /day.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary Duties
- Daily Operations
- Creating email graphics and templates, web banners and graphical elements, banner ad designs, and various other design projects.
- Preparing catalog images for the website.
- Utilizing various graphical software tools and technologies to transform graphical concepts into specific web pages.
- Critiquing other designs and soliciting feedback on web pages produced.
- Making changes to web site/pages based on feedback from management and users.
- Planning and Research
- Executing plans and meeting deadlines for website updates and email campaigns regularly.
- Staying abreast of any industry-wide changes in design philosophy and any new tools and technologies being used for web design.
- Working with Web Developers on web design and delivery of graphical content to end users.
- Meeting with technical staff on projects, technical specifications, and deadlines.
- Secondary Duties
- Conceptualizing, planning and managing web design related projects.
- Making suggestions on creating web-based technical standards for specific websites and the Company as a whole.
- Maintaining PCI compliance per the Company’s policy.
- Understanding internally developed reporting systems and leading development and future enhancements.
Job Type: Full-time
Equal opportunity employer
Apply for Web Graphics Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly