- Full Time
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates & executes complete audio mixing and creation for several live and taped broadcasts, in the context of originally produced programs and public service announcements of audiences that will meet the standards of the Newsmax brand and its loyal subscribers and viewers.
- Collaboration with both News department and a production crew that produces regular, special and live shows related to various audiences deemed appropriate by the Newsmax brand.
- Work in conjunction with various Newsmax offices to utilize and mobilize the Newsmax network of web-based, print and broadcast resources, to generate timely and pertinent broadcast material to the Newsmax standards of dissemination.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates degree preferred OR
- Two (2) or more years of successful experience in executing graphic and character generation in television news, creative services, studio-based programming or similarly related professional media production and media presentation experience.
- Candidate must exhibit proven success in project planning, organizational skills, and development of a variety of media products (for both Live and taped applications).
- Experience using ENPS or similar news production systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups, and effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of current broadcast technologies appropriate to the position's job responsibilities.
- Follows policies and procedures in accordance with Newsmax Media priorities.
- Conducts oneself in the best interest of the Newsmax Media brand, in accordance with the highest standards of broadcast practices.
- Ability to lift/carry 20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds; some physical activity required.