Manager, Digital Subscription & Gift Cards
- Full Time
The HBO Manager of Digital Subscription and Gift Cards will be responsible for managing and driving the Digital subscription business and the HBO Gift Card category. This position will report directly to the Director of Account Management.
- Proactively develop, implement, execute, and monitor strategic account plans to drive revenue for digital subscription as well as gift card distribution
- Drive revenue opportunities to attain subscription goals, and manage the day-to-day HBO partner relationship at Digital Subscription accounts
- Secure commitment and support from key stakeholders at HBO, 3rd party integrators and gift card retail
- Create and implement clear processes to track sales performance.
- Must have exceptional data analysis skills and comfort in analyzing data, identifying trends, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations to all levels of business
- Establish cadence of meetings with partners and 3rd party gift card integrators.
- Create, foster, and maintain relationships across HBO divisions and external business partners.
- Collaborate with internal HBO Business Planning and Partner Marketing teams on strategy, growth opportunities, industry trends, promotional opportunities, and operations
- Serve as liaison between Product/Partner Integration team and Digital partners on technical enhancements and requirements
- Provide support to the Director of Account Management as needed.
- Supervise an Associate Manager, providing direction, managing workflow and overseeing skill development.
- Stay informed of the latest trends or shifts in the industry.
- A minimum of 5 years retail professional experience. Account management is a must.
- Strong background in digital distribution with partner-facing experience required
- Knowledge of the gift card/pre-paid card space with established relationships within the industry is a plus.
- Excellent people management and persuasion skills with a proven ability to inspire and motivate internally and externally.
- Ability to work autonomously and hold meetings on their own.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Exceptionally strong Excel skills. Proficiency in Power Point and Word.
- Detail oriented. Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership while being accountable for both wins and opportunities.
- Ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree required