- Full Time
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on editing
- Produce and deliver completed projects using Adobe Creative Suite
- Collaborate with production team, producers, and talent to create and deliver broadcast ready elements and assets.
- 5+ years professional editing experience
- Expert-level non-linear editing ability
- Proficient at color correction
- Experience with audio editing
- Proficient in Adobe's Creative Suite including Premiere, AfterEffects, Photoshop and the like.
- Camera experience a plus
- Experience using ENPS or similar news production systems.
- High attention to detail and the ability to audit his/her own work for accuracy and quality
- The ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still be an excellent team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, planning, and project management skills with individuals at both peer and management levels
- A creative thinker able to develop new ideas for growing reach and impact
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization, and time-management skills