Customer Success Coordinator
- Full Time
This position is for our office in Manhattan, NYC.
Are you solution-driven, highly organized, detail-oriented and passionate about providing the best possible customer experience from the very first touchpoint until long into the customer relationship? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different and want to grow your skills while learning from other talented people like yourself? Do you like learning on the go, tackling big challenges, and the ever-evolving landscape in social media advertising and technology? Then you may be our new Customer Success Coordinator! We are looking for a new member to join our Customer Success Team to manage a portfolio of our existing clients (some of the greatest brands out there!) and to help with the onboarding of new clients.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background, creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
We already work with some of the greatest brands out there and are looking to expand to even more brands at the top of their social media advertising game. This position is a great opportunity to grow your career in a new field! You will also get to be involved in new business development and product marketing for brand new products we are releasing, working closely with the leadership and Growth team at BrandBastion in order to achieve this.
In this role you will:
- Take excellent care of our clients by providing dedicated support, data insights and customized reports
- Collaborate with the sales team to help with client onboarding and upselling
- Quickly help clients in resolving cases of social media crisis or resolving other types of issues they experience on social media
- Independently manage and build processes and projects, improving our service offering and helping us scale things up in a rapid fashion
- Work closely with leadership and the Growth team to thoroughly understand our Account-Based Sales approach and brand voice in order to reach prospects effectively.
- Get involved in new business development including product marketing, sales, research and innovation, and any other key company projects that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
- 2+ years of experience in sales, account management or communications, including independently managing and growing client relationships or 2+ years of experience in digital advertising.
- Experience in Facebook advertising or Facebook Ad Certification
- Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or related fields
- Genuine interest and passion for social media
- Sales-oriented, great attention to detail and high work moral
- Up to date with the latest trends on social media and experience with running Facebook ads
- Solution driven fast thinker and a self-starter who thrives in the unknown
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility to work from home at times
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to travel.