- Full Time
This position is for our office in Manhattan, NYC.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different and want to grow your skills while learning from other talented people like yourself? Do you like learning on the go, tackling big challenges, and the ever-evolving landscape in social media advertising and technology? Are you passionate about content creation, digital marketing, and driving conversations that turn into high-value business leads? Do you enjoy crafting copy that compels people to take action? Then you may be our new Marketing Coordinator.
As our new Marketing Coordinator, you will be right in the center of everything related to Business Development, Sales, and Marketing.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our solution, combining artificial intelligence, machine learning, and human expertise, runs in the background creating an open environment for discussions and offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats, and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will:
- Define, plan, and execute on the content marketing and digital advertising strategy for BrandBastion with the main aims being to:
- Raise awareness and position BrandBastion as a thought leader in the advertising and marketing space,
- Increase our pipeline of relevant sales leads, and
- Educate our customers on what we offer.
- Identify gaps in our marketing and sales funnel and develop content to address those gaps, in order to guide new customers through the journey of subscribing to our products, from the very first touchpoint long into the customer relationship.
- Work closely with the business development and customer success teams to ensure from a content perspective that we deliver and exceed our promises to our customers, who are some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Manage content across email (including CRM list management) blasts, website, blog, and social media.
- Manage search and display digital advertising across Google ads and other B2B platforms e.g. LinkedIn.
- Work closely with the Growth and Customer Success team to understand FAQs from prospects and customers to create fresh, relevant, and value-adding content.
- Plan for and attend various events such as industry networking events, meetings with customers, conferences, summits, and other similar events across the US on behalf of the BrandBastion team.
- Track and report on key metrics and KPIs.
- Work closely with management and the engineering team to understand our targeted industry verticals, new product features, product roadmaps, upcoming sales trips, and conferences, in order to develop and push out new content that is timely and relevant.
- Develop and improve documentation and processes for creating campaigns and content.
- Get involved in new business development including product marketing, sales, research and innovation, and any other key company projects that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Work closely with leadership and the Growth and Customer Success teams to thoroughly understand our Account-Based Sales approach and brand voice in order to reach prospects effectively.
- Hungry, curious and persistent nature with a can-do attitude.
- Experience with CMS and CRM tools (any email and contact management tool, any publishing tool).
- Recent digital marketing experience (within the past 2 years) with Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues (e.g. HTML formatting, optimizing images) and learn new tools quickly on the job.
- A keen eye for design and ability to work with a variety of tools and software
- Metric and performance-driven.
- Desire to keep abreast of and knowledgeable about evolving best practices for digital marketing.
- Have an interest in technology, the world’s leading brands, and a strong desire to learn about the industry and BrandBastion's solution.
- Familiarity with the Google G Suite Business applications is a huge plus point as we collaborate heavily on content using these apps to create slide decks, proposals, and documents.
- Willingness to travel and to occasionally be available for meetings outside of regular working hours as needed.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to travel.