Sales and Partnerships Representative
- Full Time
This position is for New York or Helsinki.
Are you solution-driven, highly organized, detail-oriented and passionate about providing the best possible customer experience from the very first touchpoint until long into the customer relationship? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different and want to grow your skills while learning from other talented people like yourself? Do you like learning on the go, tackling big challenges, and the ever-evolving landscape in social media advertising and technology?
Then you may be our new Sales and Partnerships Representative! We are looking for a new member to join our Growth Team to proactively take qualified leads brought in by the outreach team from first call to happily signed up customer. You will also get to be involved in new business development and product marketing for brand new products we are releasing, working closely with the leadership and growth team at BrandBastion in order to achieve this.
We already work with some of the greatest brands out there and are looking to expand to even more brands at the top of their social media advertising game. This position is a great opportunity to grow your career in a new field!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
As a Sales and Partnerships Representative you will:
- Work closely with leadership and the Growth team to thoroughly understand our Account-Based Sales approach and brand voice in order to reach prospects effectively.
- Set up intro calls with vetted prospects, presenting BrandBastion, putting together proposals and closing deals.
- Guide new customers through the journey of subscribing to our products, from the very first touchpoint long into the customer relationship, working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure that we deliver and exceed our promises to our customers. You will act as the trusted advisor to some of the biggest brands in the world, supporting them throughout their collaboration with BrandBastion.
- Offer your customers a chance to get access to all of the latest features and products through upselling.
- Manage the client relationship from the beginning long into the relationship, knowing the client, their needs and preferences like the back of your hand.
- Independently manage and build processes and projects, improving our service offering and helping us scale things up in a rapid fashion.
- Get involved in new business development including product marketing, sales, research and innovation, and any other key company projects that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English. Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is considered an asset.
- 2+ years of experience in sales, account management, or communications, including independently managing and growing client relationships. Experience in Facebook advertising or Facebook Ad Certification is considered an asset.
- Genuine interest and passion for sales and business development
- Sales-oriented, great attention to detail and high work moral.
- Solution driven fast thinker and a self-starter who thrives in the unknown, with minimal guidance and supervision.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and possibilities to work remotely
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to travel.