Client Service Rep I
- Full Time
The position of Client Service Rep entails being the primary customer support for our contact-center. This position is metrics-driven with performance goals based on quality and efficiency. Successful candidates will be able to receive coaching regarding problem resolution and client experience, while striving for timely issue resolution.
The position demands outstanding reliability and follow-through and requires excellent communication skills including telephone and active listening skills, efficient problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, the ability type and talk at the same time, delegate effectively, and excellent organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be a highly self- motivated individual who can work well with little to no supervision and is a reliable, knowledgeable, resourceful, flexible, service-oriented professional.
· Partner with all parties informed of the status of open issues and will work closely with escalation partners to identify, document and monitor any and all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best practices.
· Consulting with dealers and educating them about Manheim and ancillary partners.
· May work across other departments to train on resolving different client issues.
· Provide responsive, timely telephone, chat and email support.
· Act as the single, point-of-contact for their issues from identification through resolution as often as possible (i.e. take the call and handle internally vs. transfer or provide other contacts).
· Oversee/monitor the resolution to all problems, regardless of delegation to other departments.
Qualifications:· High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years of Call center and/or client interfacing experience
· Travel – infrequent, but must have flexibility
· Schedule – must have flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays as required
· Multi-task and prioritize required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
· Understand foundational levels of computers and technology; internet, email
· Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context.
· Experience working in a contact center metrics driven environment
· Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
· Ability to operate under tight pressure
· Experience working in the automotive industry
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.