Data Consultant II
- Full Time
Responsible for the configuration of accounts which include; data conversion and analysis, partnering with customer and other teams to ensure successful data migration to VinSolutions, inventory configuration, and all 3rd party integrations. This individual will also be responsible for keeping up with development of new VinSolutions products, system enhancements, and support of input for training material.
• Manage multiple projects through the project timelines; using tools available; salesforce and motosnap
• Make recommendations to clients as well as other internal teams to effectively establish accounts.
• Convey data recommendations and relevancy to the customer
• Proficient understanding of DMS systems; becoming a subject matter expert
• Maintain weekly verbal and written communication with the customer and all stakeholders in project progress
• Gather required information from customer
• Hold customer accountable to project timelines and due dates
• Keep management team advised of progress and timeline variations.
• Work in team environment with implementation specialist and launch coordinator, providing coaching and account reviews as needed to ensure overall project timely completion.Qualifications:• High school diploma or GED
• 3+ years of experience in a customer support role • Microsoft Office skills are required (strong Excel skills are required)
• Must be able to learn the CRM product, departmental procedures, and customer on-boarding processes quickly and completely and be able to demonstrate knowledge gained
• Highly motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment
• Strong Verbal and Written Skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Problem Solving
• Ability to analyze various forms of data, how software systems process it, and how to explain the process in simple terms to customers
• Must be able to present educational information to customers
• Must be able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while also accomplishing tasks independently
• Must be able to perform daily tasks and work at a desk or work station for long periods of time using a computer, phone and similar office equipment
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.