Editor in Chief, Custom Publishing
- Full Time
DuJour is a luxury lifestyle media company celebrating fashion, travel, art, entertainment and culture, reaching the nation’s most affluent and influential readers and communities.
Editor-in-Chief, Custom Publishing
DuJour Media is a luxury lifestyle print and digital company focused on fashion, art, entertainment and business that is seeking an experienced editor to manage and lead their editorial team for the custom publishing division.
• Oversee the planning and conception of both written and visual content
• Manage operating procedures, including scheduling, budgets and production matters
• Gatekeeper for all deliverable, review and edit material for consistent messaging, appropriate content and correct grammar
• Cultivate a strong network of editors, contributors, publicists writers, bloggers and influencers
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience as an Editor
Competitive salary, benefit package, 401(k) matching and much more!
Apply for Editor in Chief, Custom Publishing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly