The Executive Assistant will support the Executive Vice President as well as 2 VPs. MNI Targeted Media is looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant who can provide high-level administrative support and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
II. Essential Job Functions
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel for the EVP and 2 VP's.
Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking airfare and other transportation; arranging and confirming lodging and meetings.
Preparing monthly expense reports and assist with any audits that may arise.
At times, assist with welcoming guests and customers to HQ, either in person or on the telephone. Answering or directing inquiries.
The position will assist in the coordination of various meetings and events (both on and off site) with internal and external contacts, make travel arrangements, and other administrative support.
Coordinate and prepare materials and/or presentations for meetings as requested. Assist in gathering monthly sales estimates from regional sales managers.
Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
Assist with maintaining the MNI training system by providing support, execute monthly reporting and analysis.
Maintain intranet site
Other duties and special projects as assigned.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
3+ year of experience as an Executive Assistant
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Prior experience booking corporate travel.
- Prior experience with expense reports.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Above average Excel and PowerPoint literacy proficiency.
- Concur and Salesforce experience a plus
- Solutions oriented with a "can-do" attitude - someone who can think creatively and strategically, has strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and has an interest in digital media and learning about a multi-media brand.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities.
% Travel Required (Approximate): > 10%
Location: Stamford, CT
MNI Targeted Media, an advertising and marketing division of Meredith Corporation, is a new breed of data-centric advertising firm that prides itself on innovative digital strategies. MNI streamlines media buying, creative messaging and analysis to generate scalable cross-platform advertising campaigns that make an impression. We believe in the power of innovation and are driven to know more and do more every day. Think you'd be a good fit for the team? Visit us at mni.com.