Position: Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: Up to $25/hour
Our digital marketing agency client in Arlington, VA is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on an ongoing contract. This role is ONSITE, 40 hours a week, and the possibility to convert to full-time.
The ideal Junior Project Manager candidate will have a strong knowledge of marketing campaigns and an interest in technology.
Duties of Junior Project Manager:
- Develop project schedules and budgets - work with creative and accounts teams to ensure all project deliverables, milestones, schedules, and budgets are met
- Assist lead PM to manage the lifecycle of various projects - follow the project from concept to completion
- Assist with the management internal and external vendor relations to prioritize projects, communicate timelines and manage expectations
- Ensure all collateral/deliverables meet client and brand standards
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications
- 3+ years of project management experience at an agency or a large in-house agency
- Experience working on brand strategy, identity, media planning, and creative production a plus
- Knowledge of transportation or high education a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.