Bilingual Client Service Specialist
- Full Time
About Manheim CanadaManheim Canada is part of Manheim, the leading global provider of vehicle remarketing services for more than 70 years. With locations in Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Moncton, Halifax, and 24/7 sales via www.ove.com, Manheim Canada hosts more than 30 in-lane and online auctions each month. Manheim connects buyers and sellers of used vehicles to the world’s largest wholesale used-vehicle marketplace, helping dealers and commercial customers achieve results through auction channels, data analysis, inspections, financing, transportation, purchase protection, mobile products and a wide range of solutions. For more information, visit manheim.ca.
Job Description: As a Client Service Specialist, you will have a direct impact on our digital auction client experience by providing exceptional client service by phone/email. As an expert in Manheim’s full suite of digital products and auction services you’ll be able to share your knowledge with our clients and help them make the most of our solutions to suit their needs. This will contribute to the teams’ overall sales growth and our company’s digital transformation initiative.Our Client Service department is a fast-paced environment with significant volume of client interactions on a day to day basis. To be successful you will need to be able to communicate promptly with several departments and manage multiple client cases at any given time. Our auction sales are 24/7, so you’ll need to be available to work on different shifts to support our national coverage which currently is Monday through Saturday between 8 am – 8 pm EST.
- Field dealer calls concerning vehicle arbitrations and liaises with the Manheim arbitration team at auction locations across Canada
- Serve as initial contact for buyers and sellers
- Responsible for managing the post sale process from time of purchase to vehicle release
- Educates dealers on all aspects relating to Manheim’s digital auction product including but not limited to functionality, pre and post sale processes, benefits, fee structures, auction policies and services available
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers via individual or group feedback sessions regarding online use and services
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for the business relationships that have been established amongst the dealers and Manheim
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves customer problems and issues; serves as a liaison between customers, sales teams, and location personnel to reconcile problems and to maintain a high level of customer service
- Assist with customer care issues and respond to dealer inquiries, problems, or concerns in a professional manner and escalate as necessary
- Documents client issues (technical or non-technical) with the online auction platform and reports to appropriate team members to have escalated for resolution
- Provide consultation to customers regarding pricing strategies
- Work with manager to ensure a consistent and effective online customer experience, appropriate transaction processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Fluent in French and English, oral and written
- 1 - 3 years Auction experience or 2 - 4 years dealership experience strongly preferred.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
- Amazing benefits: 5 weeks paid vacation per year; Generous Insurance plan (medical, dental, life, disability); RRSP contribution plan; Venngo Discount programs; and much more!
- Work Shifts: Monday through Saturday between 8 am – 8 pm EST.
- At Cox Automotive Canada, our employees are our greatest resource!
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.