Project Manager, Revenue & Product, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Partner with business and product owners to develop project plans in both Agile and Waterfall scenarios.Support planning activities to deliver maximum business value based on critical program KPIs for Product, Data and Revenue teamsIdentify and report against critical program KPIs, dependencies, confidence markers and budgetsEffectively prioritize critical path activities to ensure on-time deliveryPartner with other workstreams and pms to ensure consistent and accurate program level awareness, partnership, cost-benefit analysis, and level of effortg sizingIdentify and secure resources required to execute the plan and manage internal and external assigned resourcesCreate and manage required project documentation and required reportsCoordinate and manage change control in adherence to PMO standardsFacilitate project meetings including agendas, preparation of materials, meeting minutes, and action item follow-upUtilize enterprise project management tools and applications to provide project status and reporting, while adhering to PMO processes, documentation standards, and best practicesRepresent the PMO and advocate for project management standards and best practices
About NBCU Direct to Consumer:
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Project Manager, Direct to Consumer, will be responsible for the successful delivery of enterprise level product and data projects related to the upcoming launch of NBCU’s Direct to Consumer Product. This position requires strong technical project management skills, communication and prioritization. Also important is the ability to establish and maintain key relationships within business and technology groups, as well as interact with diverse stakeholders and partners.
• 5+ years' experience leading complex media, technology or product launches identifying scope, building an effective plan, and executing to completion
• Strong knowledge of PM processes including Agile, Kanban, Waterfall.
• Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
• Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
• Proven ability to manage global teams with diverse backgrounds, business objectives, and time zone constraints
• Ability to effectively present ideas and communicate with senior leadership
• Strong character exhibiting company core values: Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Pioneering Spirit, and Ownership
• Ability and desire to continually learn about new technologies, project management methodologies, and adapt to ever-changing business and industry needs
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be 18 years or older
• Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and through significant change
• Ability to synthesize and simplify complex concepts/requirements to the team and stakeholders and tie back to business objectives.
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
• Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
• Experience within media entertainment industry
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.