Visual Designer (lifestyle client) - San Francisco
Position: Visual Designer (lifestyle client) - San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $65 per hour DOE
Our B2C lifestyle client is looking for a Visual Designer who is great with branding to join their team on a freelance basis at their office in San Francisco! Strong potential to extend into full time, direct hire.
The aesthetic they are going for is: modern, fresh, empathetic (warm), and zen-like.
This Visual Designer will be:
- Sitting on the Marketing team
- Leading design for product marketing launch for a life advice app
- Working on materials for two different products: a wellness product and a social, entertainment application
- Concepting and designing email templates for user acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Designing landing pages and paid social ads
- Supporting design for content marketing programs
- Evolving brand identity and style guides
- Producing and managing assets for all campaigns
The ideal Visual Designer has the following:
- 4+ years of experience
- Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Branding background including logo, iconography, imagery, typography
- Creating an entire brand system (*must have samples)
- Worked for in house marketing team and/or digital agency
Video Editing / Shooting skills is a major plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.