Digital Marketing Coordinator
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: St. Louis County
Status: ONSITE Freelance
Estimated Duration: Through End Of 2019+
Starts: September 23rd
Rate: Up to $27.50/hour
Are you an email production wizard? Have you built landing pages in Pardot or other Salesforce-connected marketing applications?
Our corporate client is seeking a long-term freelance Digital Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for managing the email and landing page processes from creative brief to post-send reporting, coordinating priorities with our Campaign Managers.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Oversee all Pardot emails and landing pages produced by marketing
- Manage production schedule with multiple stakeholders
- Gather any missing information for new requests and coordinate details with requestors
- Set up campaigns and tracking elements within Salesforce/Pardot, including completion triggers, form field mapping, and tagging
- Set up and manage journey builder automation flows as needed
- Work with existing templates and elements to build emails and landing pages in Pardot, sourcing new assets and content from our designers and writers where needed
- Test, troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise
- Coordinate lists and other send requirements; schedule and manage sends
- Monitor and report results, tracking key metrics
Digital Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Extensive email production experience from "beginning to send", and experience building landing pages in WYSIWYG type tools -- preferably with Pardot/Salesforce, or another marketing system connected with Salesforce (e.g. ExactTarget, Marketing Cloud)
- Or experience with at least two or more stand-alone systems for email and/or landing page production (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Unbounce, etc.)
- A plus if you can effectively navigate HTML and CSS.
- Prefer some experience with copywriting and/or graphics production
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.