Digital Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Temp to Hire
Estimated Duration: Temp to Hire
Starts: Within the Month
Rate: Up to $32.50/hour; Up to $68,000/year
Our client has a need for a Digital Marketing Specialist for a contract to hire position.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage daily execution of digital media paid search campaigns. You will be in charge of analyzing performance data, providing feedback, and appropriate action plans.
In this role, the Digital Marketing Specialist will communicate with client services and clients on all elements of the campaign, including performance, project status and client goals. You will be managing digital and paid social campaigns on a monthly basis. Need to maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media (PPC).
Additionally, must be able to develop digital media strategies to optimize competitive position of paid media and participate in effective strategy meetings to develop surrounding business plans.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in dedicated paid search digital marketing media
- Experience with PPC, bid monitoring and adjustment of paid search digital media campaigns across multiple sites, defining terms and writing effective copy, highly relevant and targeted to clients' products and/or services
- Experience managing large paid search digital marketing media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics
- Google and Bing certified
- Experience with Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics, SEM, and organic search (SEO)
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.