National Client Support Specialist
- Full Time
Come be the difference at WBAL-TV…the first television station purchased by William Randolph Hearst! Located a short distance from the majestic Inner Harbor of Baltimore, WBAL-TV is one of America’s Leading Television Stations. Baltimore is a city rich in history…from the birthplace of the Star Spangled Banner to the home of the Baltimore Orioles and Baltimore Ravens, there is something for everyone in our town. Come join us and be the bigger picture!!
As National Sales Assistant, you’ll be responsible for working with the WBAL sales team and their clients to ensure successful Broadcast and Digital advertising campaigns. We’re looking for a candidate that can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales executives as well as understand the sense of urgency inherent in working with a sales organization. Attention to detail, ability to pivot quickly from one project to another, a great attitude and strong sense of urgency are assets we seek. This is a great opportunity in a growing organization for someone who can maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure.
- Creating new sales packages in a timely and efficient manner as outlined by the AE’s and management
- Assist the AE’s in building packages and or providing reach and frequency for existing packages with Wide Orbit Media Sales
- Updating WO rate card
- Working with our national team on order entry, revisions (makegoods) and packages
- Work with production to provide video examples of each special event and maintain historical archive after each event
- Management of the TV Sales Shared Network Drive’s contents including the sales presentations, packages, etc.
- AE trackers for management (including weekly activity, new business, pipelines, etc.)
- Pulling reports for management in Matrix, as well update contacts and general information provided by the AE’s
- Management of sports and special projects features grid for each event
- Update Quicktakes
- Backup colleagues
- Duties as assigned
- Organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential along with flexibility to work in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Previous office work in a sales environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience