Creative Services Coordinator
- Full Time
KCRA 3 and KQCA My58 the Hearst Television duopoly in Sacramento, CA, has a full-time opportunity for a Promotions Coordinator to join our Creative Services team. We are looking for someone with a winning attitude who is extremely organized and detail oriented.
The Promotions Coordinator is at the heart of the Creative Services department, placing promos on daily logs for 5 television stations (KCRA 3, KQCA My58, MeTV Sacramento, H&I Sacramento and Estrella TV Sacramento). The Promotions Coordinator will also assist the Creative Services Department with video editing through daily tagging of promos.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to learn and excel in all aspects of television promotion.
- Enter, maintain and manage promotional inventory in WideOrbit Traffic System for 5 television stations.
- Work closely with Creative Services Director and Promotions Manager to input targeted promotional schedules on all 5 television stations to maximize ratings.
- Prepare and maintain on-air logs through careful management of promotional inventory.
- Work with traffic hub to meet strict deadlines and ensure daily logs are filled with correct promo materials.
- Actively manage the promotional material database, including the purging of outdated promos on a regular basis.
- Assign house numbers to promos and maintain extremely organized excel spreadsheets of promotional campaigns and inventory.
- Build and maintain monthly promo contracts and set up material instructions in WideOrbit.
- Review and issue log changes as necessary.
- Review and maintain PSA inventory for air for all 5 stations.
- Generate and prepare campaign performance and log summary reports.
- Edit and tag daily episodic promos and image promos using Adobe Premiere.
- Proficient in using Windows based computer and Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System is a huge plus
- Video editing required; experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects is a huge plus or the desire to learn and become proficient at video editing.
- You must be a fast learner, proactive, and detail oriented.
- Maintain an extremely positive attitude with a desire to learn.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in individual and group settings.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Track record of being highly organized and efficient with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions without daily guidance.
- Must have a winning attitude and a commitment to excellence and quality.
- Demonstrated success in teamwork and communication skills.
- Bilingual in English-Spanish a plus.
- High-school graduate required. College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Equivalent military training and associated experience will be considered.