NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions
, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.Director, Promotional Planning, Direct-to-Consumer
The Director of Promotional Planning for our Direct-to-Consumer team will conceptualize and execute a promo strategy that gives our customers an unbeatable content discovery experience. S/he will work closely with Brand Activation, Marketing, Data, Strategy, Product Design & Insights to connect consumers with more of the content they love. Establish and lead a team to deliver customer data-driven content promo plans and ultimately a superb content discovery experience for DTC customers.Drive improvements to NBCU’s data & insights that will increase personalization, content consumption and value for customers that will translate into strategic and actionable insights for content plannersWork closely with creative, content and platform teams to sync and align creative for priority contentCreate the promotional strategy for DTC “in product” promo campaigns on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis and work with Ad Ops to execute in FreewheelDevelop the monthly plan/targets KPI’s for promo campaigns working with the Data and Insights teamDevelop the monthly plan for all in product video promos (Trailers, Preview in rails/shelfs, content adjacent in stream, and cross channel within NBCU platforms/networks)Generate executive summary campaign reports/presentations for senior leadership stakeholdersCollaborate with social and off-platform marketing teams to ensure messaging and campaign alignment
• 7+ years developing and delivering insight-based customer engagement strategies, ideally in digital retail or OTT content merchandising
• Proven ability to design and deliver data insights that lead to improved customer engagement
• Strong team lead who can engage, listen and collaborate with multiple internal departments to deliver cross-functional solutions
• Linear promo planning experience
• Entrepreneurial spirit to set new policies & procedures in an ever-evolving digital landscape
• Ability to demonstrate support for innovation and organizational change
• Experience managing demands of multiple stakeholders
• Passion for delivering maximum customer value across content platforms
• Ability to tackle problems using a logical and systematic approach; to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action.
• Detail oriented and highly organized with strong analytical, writing, mathematical and computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Office 365 and Sharepoint “Live” Docs).
• Ability to think and work independently or with others to produce innovative solutions
• Strong communication skills; experience preparing and delivering presentations to senior leadership
• Capacity to juggle multiple projects without sacrificing quality and professionalism
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.