Director, Product Marketing - Rotten Tomatoes
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Develop comprehensive business plans including strategy, business case, marketing and budgets for brandsAdopt a consumer-centric approach to product planning by identifying, analyzing and prioritizing user/segment needsCollaborate with Product Management to refine the product value proposition and positioningCreate and execute strategies and marketing initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, product adoption and market leadershipLead the go-to-market strategies for dynamic product initiatives that span across multiple areas of the viewer-experiencePartner with Consumer Insights to better understand our customers and industry, including competitive information to drive appropriate messaging and competitive positioning as well as insights that contribute to long-term product planningPartner with analytics and finance to build annual product P&LEstablish KPIs for product launches and rollouts in alignment with product leadsEnable ongoing connectivity between Product teams and other key stakeholders Key KPIs/Measurement: NPS, revenue, penetration etc.
Reporting to the SVP, Chief Marketing Officer this role will understand how to partner with design and development and successfully drive consumer change.
• A Bachelor’s degree and 6-8 years’ Product Marketing experience
• Hands on experience working along side a development (physical or digital) product team
• Solid understanding of consumer needs, competitive landscape
• Superior communication skills with the ability to interact cross-functionally internally and externally with business associates and clients
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects
• Proven leader with a positive attitude, interpersonal skills who thrives in a collaborative work environment
• Ability to work with cross functional teams to develop consensus within diverse groups and drive results
• Strong client orientation and consultative approach combined with a proven record of excellent program/project management and stakeholder management
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.