- Full Time
vAuto, a Cox Automotive company, located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL,
has a rare opportunity available for a highly-motivated individual with
exemplary work habits and a proven performance record. This is a work
from home position and candidates must have a fully functional home
office. Candidates can live in IL, WI or IA but must be able to drive
into Dubuque, IA once a month for team meetings.
The Lead Generator will be responsible for making outbound calls
to franchise and independent auto dealers throughout the US and setting
qualified product demonstrations for our sales team.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work
independently and be able to communicate effectively with field sales and
leadership. A successful candidate must be organized, have a strong
attention to detail, be disciplined, and have an office space free from
distractions. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision
makers is essential; along with the ability to handle rejection well.
- Call on owners, general managers, new and used car managers and buyers, to secure either an in-store or WebEx meeting with members of our sales team
- Must be able to explain the value of our company's products and have a general knowledge of our competition
- Communicate daily with field sales and leadership via phone and email
- Ongoing research, data entry, and scheduling using Salesforce.com
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Automotive experience a plus
- 3+ years telemarketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and / or exceed determined
- Knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Must be able to drive into Dubuque, IA once a month for
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.