Product Strategist, Home
- Full Time
GoNoodle is looking for a highly motivated Product Strategist, to join our team of passionate thinkers and problem solvers. By joining, you’ll play a key role in growing our early-stage home product(s), which represents a new audience by extension of our vibrant school footprint. More specifically: you’ll leverage what kids love about GoNoodle in the classroom to create a highly-engaging multi-platform product at home that gets millions of kids moving through active screen time.
Kids and parents at home have unique needs in how they engage with media. The opportunity for this leader is to create a portfolio of essential experiences around these needs. Part of this role will be building an AVOD model around a deep understanding and positioning of our original video content.
As a Product Strategist for our Home Product, you will:
- Define the vision, strategy, and goals for a suite of new products for kids and families
- Drive the full product management process for your roadmap: Discovery, Validation, Development, Launch, Measurement, and Iteration.
- Lead and develop cross-functional teams consisting of product, design, engineering, and operations
- Hit financial performance metrics set by the business
- Partner with sales, content, and other internal teams to drive program launch and adoption
- Partner with the marketing team to drive consumer awareness, interest, and trial
You’re excited about this opportunity because you are…
- Eager to go deep on a problem space, create solutions, and measure the success of those efforts. You balance the analytical and creative to be effective.
- A storyteller who can rally the organization around a crystal clear strategy and vision
- A self-starter and team player. You’re excited by a fast-paced and often-ambiguous environment, and fearless about owning large projects in collaboration with a close team.
- A design thinker with an eye for excellent user experience and a high personal standard of quality.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have demonstrated customer obsession: willingness to advocate for the customer at all times
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related field; or equivalent experience. MBA or Master’s degree in technology-related field preferred
- You have 12+ years of experience in business or technology management
- You have strong working knowledge of AVOD models, digital media technology, and kids products
- You have demonstrated success defining, developing, launching, and managing technology-enabled businesses with a global, multi-channel footprint
- You have strong business development and marketing experience
- You have facility with data-based decision making and analysis
Launched in 2013, GoNoodle gets kids moving to be their smartest, strongest, bravest, silliest, bestest selves. Short, interactive movement videos and games make it awesomely simple and fun to incorporate movement into every part of the day with dancing, stretching, running and mindfulness activities. At school, teachers use GoNoodle to keep students energized, engaged, and active inside the classroom. At home, GoNoodle turns screen time into active time, so families can have fun and get moving together. Currently, more than 14 million kids and over 675,000 teachers worldwide use GoNoodle each month. GoNoodle is used in 82% of US public elementary schools in all 50 states and in schools around the world in 186 countries. GoNoodle users have generated over 6 billion minutes of physical activity in the past year. GoNoodle customers include more than three dozen leading health systems, health plans, and fortune 500 companies, along with school districts, schools and teachers. Learn more at www.gonoodle.com