- Full Time
As the publisher of both Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, and document the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
About The Role
The Marketing Manager is an integral role in developing marketing strategies in support of revenue among new B2B and B2C sponsorship and advertising partners, as well as key renewals.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Marketing Manager will develop innovative opportunities and integrated proposals for a vast array of clients and prospects. S/He will craft compelling marketing collateral to drive partnership while liaising with internal stakeholders. This individual will be the point person for Sales team requests and lead the proposal development process for all assigned accounts.
- Develop and package cohesive 360 sponsorship programs with clear strategies and executional tactics
- Craft and articulate compelling narratives that clearly reflect the brands’ strengths and competitive advantages
- Collaborate with Editorial, Sales, Planning, Ad Ops, Creative/Production, Account Management, and Analytics teams to ensure strategic planning and executable programs
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated marketer with proficiency for delivering creative solutions and best-in-class ideas that deliver results for advertisers. Strategic thinking, problem solving, managing multiple projects and the ability to pivot quickly are key.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of integrated marketing or related experience, preferably at a media company or media/creative agency. B2B experience a plus
- Proven experience in understanding the relationship between brand marketing objectives and cross-platform media offerings needed to help drive & achieve goals/results
- Experience designing and writing PowerPoint decks
- Comfort with ideating collaboratively or as an individual
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate clearly in both writing and speech
- Effective organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.