- Full Time
Position: PPC Specialist
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $60,000; DOE
Our client is hiring for a PPC Specialist to join their team, full time.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
Do you search engine rankings, pay-per-click models, and the latest digital marketing trends?
Do you have excellent budget management skills, and are comfortable talking with clients as needed?
Please note this is not a creative position. You will be working with Strategy, Copywriting, and Creative teams to execute ads.
What you will be doing as a PPC Specialist:
- Optimize PPC campaigns
- Participate in monthly phone meetings and ongoing email updates with clients
- Review campaign reports and develop strategies to improve campaigns
- Measure performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal strategy teams to constantly improve campaigns
- Work with existing and new Google Ads, Shopping, Retargeting, and Display Ad campaigns, Bing and other accounts as needed by client
- Work with operations on technical aspects such as attribution, on page events, troubleshooting on page of code issues
What you need to know as a PPC Specialist:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
- 2+ years' experience in paid advertising and technical marketing
- Must be certified in Google AdWords and Analytics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Quality writing and verbal communication skills are a necessity
- Research and implement SEO strategies related to best practices and improvements
- Firm understanding of Attribution is a must
- Google Tag Manager and other Tags is a must
- Proficiently navigate HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress and other CMS systems
- Experience in eCommerce or Programmatic RTB is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.