Digital Account Manager (MNI)
The Digital Account Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful execution of MNI Digital's online advertising campaigns, as well as client relations. Once a digital contract has been signed by the client and booked with MNI's Business Office, a Digital Account Manager may be assigned to take the lead on managing the remainder of the process.
II. Essential Job Functions
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
- Develop and present campaign results to clients and represent client feedback internally to drive opportunities to better align with customer needs across future opportunities
- Manage all aspects of advertiser campaign planning, launch execution, optimization and recap
- Establish regular contact with customers to ensure their needs are met, communicate campaign progress, measure progress and proactively address issues and develop solutions
- Act as point person for client questions and concerns
- Participate in client presentations with sales
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction
- Up-sell and renew existing campaigns/clients, focus on retention and growing business
- Scope opportunities through partner kick off calls with sales and clients as needed
- Liaise with internal groups as needed to deliver solutions to clients
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
1-3 years minimum work experience preferred; ideal candidate will have 1 year minimum interactive experience, 1 year minimum account management experience at an agency.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interdepartmental coordination and cooperation skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving, organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, timelines and details
- Outstanding leadership skills suited to a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of online research methods, 3rd party research tools, and understanding of the facets of online advertising and ad metrics
- Skills in coaching and influencing others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and basic web-based protocols and communication tools
- Related online management experience, agency / media experience preferred
% Travel Required (Approximate): <5%
MNI Targeted Media, an advertising and marketing division of Meredith Corporation, is a new breed of data-centric advertising firm that prides itself on innovative digital strategies. MNI streamlines media buying, creative messaging and analysis to generate scalable cross-platform advertising campaigns that make an impression. We believe in the power of innovation and are driven to know more and do more every day. Think you'd be a good fit for the team? Visit us at mni.com.