Audience Engagement Editor
- Full Time
Dance Media—publisher of Dance Magazine, Dance Spirit, Pointe, Dance Teacher, The Dance Edit and Dance Business Weekly—is looking for an Audience Engagement Editor. If you love dance and maintain a daily digital media habit, we’d like to talk with you.
You will play an essential role in our digital strategy designed to increase the engagement of multi-media content. Work will be performed at our Manhattan office (near Canal Street) but has some remote flexibility. Offsite events will occasionally require evening and weekend hours.
The Audience Engagement Editor will:
- maintain all social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for Dance Magazine and The Dance Edit
- reply to relevant comments and messages on all of Dance Media’s social channels
- chime in on relevant conversations happening online using the voice of Dance Media’s various brands
- brainstorm and oversee Facebook Live events and Instagram takeovers
- create weekly Dance Magazine newsletters
- edit front of book Dance Magazine print page to highlight website content and reader feedback
- take on future social media platforms and jump into new projects as they arise
Please have 1-2 years of work experience with demonstrated expertise in social media and be ready to jump in and immediately contribute in our fast-paced, deadline-driven team atmosphere. The successful candidate will be well-organized, know what makes for a good narrative, and love a beautifully written sentence.
Dance Media publishes Dance Magazine, Dance Spirit, Pointe, Dance Teacher, The Dance Edit and Dance Business Weekly.