- Full Time
Experience: 1-3 Years
Working for a Progressive Organization Certainly has its Benefits! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1XmTyyDwI8&t=4s
We buy lunch for our team-members every day! We have taken them and their families on long weekend get-a-ways at each 5-year company anniversary. We present awards to our achieving employees and back them up with career advancement opportunities. We also keep everyone’s skills up to date through “Thermo University”, our top-notch internal training program. And, most of all, we are NEVER afraid to say “Thank You,” to our team members for a job well done! Does this sound like the type of progressive company you’d like to work at?
Who We Are:
Thermo Systems is a global, full-service control systems integration partner, providing world-class automation solutions within the District Energy, Life Sciences, Mission Critical, and Power Generation markets. From our growing number of office locations, Thermo Systems designs and deploys automation projects throughout North America and Europe. (https://youtu.be/ba1mbNYTr3w).
Our Current Need:
We are currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator with 1-3 years’ experience.
Summary of Duties:
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing our company’s internal marketing, creating a yearly marketing plan, executing effective marketing strategies, developing and executing marketing campaigns, and analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing efforts. The successful candidate will play an integral role in connecting the company’s employees and offices globally as well as engaging our customer base through effective communications. Ultimately, they will be our leader in creating an effective marketing strategy and plan that will promote the long-term growth of our firm.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company website and social media
• Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
• Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation
• Assist the sales team with their day-to-day needs, including packaging time-sensitive project proposals or crafting company messaging for a package
• Take charge of all creative marketing collateral: brochures, one-sheets, PowerPoint decks, print and digital advertisements, tradeshow exhibit booth design, and miscellaneous graphics
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
• Maintain constant internal marketing efforts to unite our global team of engineers
• Organize and coordinate both internal and external company events
• Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations to senior management team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
• 1-3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Proficiency with Adobe Suite, primarily Photoshop and InDesign
• Proficiency with Wordpress (managing and updating a Wordpress-based website)
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
What You'll Get:
• Competitive salary, annual bonuses, 401(k) with company match, relocation allowances and business travel reimbursement.
• Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including low cost options.
• Training: We offer in-house and factory technical training to keep our staff sharp.
• Vacation / Sick Time : Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
• Complimentary Lunch: Enjoy lunch on Thermo!
• A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, corn hole, horseshoes- we enjoy friendly competition.
• Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday”. We want you to be comfortable when you come to work. You don’t have to leave your jeans at home anymore!
Visit us at www.thermosystems.com to learn more!
Thermo Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.