Cox Automotive - Sales Strategy Analyst II
- Full Time
Manheim is looking for an experienced Sales Strategy Analyst to support our Sales Performance Management team with a strong technical, analytic, and
problem-solving ability. The team currently designs territories and administers
commission plans for approximately 600 team members. The Sales Strategy Analyst is responsible for administering compensation, designing balanced territories, and reconciling data sources for client assignments and transactions. This person will develop varied, complex and confidential reports and processes, and must be organized and detail-oriented. This person must ensure all tasks are completed with a high level of accuracy and customer satisfaction. This role requires a working knowledge of company data architecture and databases, including data flow and tools.
This individual will report to the Sr. Manager Sales Incentives. This is a critical
support role which will ensure processes and communications are consistent
amongst the sales teams for Cox Automotive, as well as align for success within the organization.
- Collect data from various database and departmental resources to calculate monthly commission and contest accruals by cost center
- Publish the Performance Rankings for each sales team
- Upload all orders in to Xactly Incent, calculate commissions, validate for accuracy, and route preliminary pay sheets to all sales managers for approval
- Resolve any commission payout disputes and process any payout adjustment requests, recalculate commissions, validate for accuracy, and route final pay sheets to all sales managers for approval
- Provide field support for Xactly Incent; manage employee statuses in our reporting systems
Ad Hoc requests
- Territory Design
- Support data collection, cleansing, and validation of customer and personnel data in preparation for territory design
- Design and optimize sales rep territories in our territory design tool, TerrAlign
- Complete various territory projects that support our dynamic sales team
- Update account assignments in Salesforce and validate accuracy
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Directors to resolve account assignment issues
- Maintain salesonesource queue and resolve inquiries from the end-users
- B.S./B.A. required.
- Finance, business, or math degree preferred
- 3-5 years of business and/or incentive compensation
- experience required; Database & query experience required – SAS, SQL,
- Excel, Map Point; Automotive/industry experience highly preferred
- Outstanding communication, listening and interpersonal
- skills required
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- with a sense of urgency while remaining focused.
- Expertise or knowledge of Manheim’s various data systems
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to change and analyze and identify
- opportunities to increase effectiveness in services provided to
- Well-versed with all Microsoft Office programs,
- Business Objects, SAS
- Advanced degree; sales compensation
- certification a plus
- Ability to sit or stand for
- prolonged periods of time. Indoor/office environment.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.