Account Executive - Programmatic Sales
- Full Time
Who we are…
In the age of algorithms and automation, Causal IQ offers a fresh take on the role of a programmatic solutions provider. Our approach to digital marketing places emphasis on the importance of human expertise, layered with technology, to make informed marketing decisions. We hire the most sought-after experts in the space and empower them to approach challenges from new angles driving a change in the way the industry interacts with technology.
If you’re interested in developing and furthering your career while being a key contributor to the company’s growth, this is the place for you.
Who you are…
Causal IQ is on the search for a highly motivated Account Executive who will be responsible for significant revenue growth by looking for areas with our client base to expand the relationship ensuring upsell on programmatic solutions.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Strategic thinker, with the ability to look for areas to expand relationships that sell programmatic solutions to achieve business goals
• Work with agencies and advertisers to expand relationships and upsell them on services offered by Causal IQ
• Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments to spot trends and opportunities
• Build and maintain great relationships with clients
• Promote and market Causal IQ as a company representative at conferences and business meetings across the globe as required
• Account data entry and administration - track weekly performance in CRM, update contact information, and reports Represent Causal IQ ethically and truthfully at all times as the front-line contact for the company responsible for handling incoming sales inquires
• Negotiate advertising campaign terms and rates with clients
• Ensure that client financial accounts are up to date and accurate
• Build and maintain high client satisfaction
• Maintain professional and appropriate working relationships with all team members. Provide support,
• training and coaching to other team members where appropriate
• Demonstrate teamwork, reliability, and professionalism in the workplace
• Driven to succeed - meet and exceed team and individual targets and goals
• Ability to cold-call, up-sell and negotiate with clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
• Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
• Ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite, HTML and using the Internet as a research tool
• Ability to travel up to 60%
• Holds a current passport
Education and Experience
• The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of online media sales
• 3+ years overall business experience in sales, business development or account management preferably in online advertising or technology businesses.
• Programmatic experience desired
• Strong consultative sales, relationship building, and customer services skills
• Proven track record with brand and agency sales—past success and established relationships
• Existing book of business for direct brands or agencies will be considered an asset
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For other career opportunities with Causal IQ, visit: https://causaliq.com/join-us
We offer competitive compensation packages including great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, a company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, and much more!
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Causal IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.