- Full Time
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The Coordinator’s main responsibility is to maximize revenues for the New York Interconnect by creating schedules that ensure highest revenue and priority spots are placed and properly air. The Coordinator’s functions include working in various traffic and inventory systems on network programming and formatting for break schedules, creative Copy preparation for linear commercials, their point of entry and management.
- Create logs and schedule spots on all networks for their zones on a daily basis.
- Export and activate orders and order revisions properly into software. Follow all business rules to maximize revenues by scheduling spots based on highest priority/rate
- Resolve scheduling discrepancies on all orders
- Activate orders in a timely fashion, applying copy, adjusting headers and sending confirmations sales teams, communicating any issues
- Process and distribute daily notifications for missing copy and traffic instructions, and unplaced / missed spots / opportunities
- Coordinate with Visible World on complex traffic instructions – Ex – Network Programming Business for Zone Level Addressable tagging instructions
- Monitor schedules for future Network log exceptions, oversell and missed opportunities. Effort should be made to recover all lost spots and revenues
- Act as a liaison between AE and Commercial Insertion to ensure the delivery of spots electronically or via FTP are encoded and ready for air.
- Communicate to Traffic Supervisor any issues that may arise regarding oversold inventory on any given network/zone that they may handle.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary for the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media, or related discipline
- 0-3 years experience, preferably in a media or advertising company, specifically, in the area of traffic, inventory management, and/or research.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Windows Applications, specifically Excel
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.