Public Relations/PR Account Director
- Full Time
We have an opening at our SoHo office for a public relations professional who wants to take his or her game to a new level, working with great clients and a smart collaborative agency team.
You’ll manage accounts in the architecture and design fields, developing creative communications plans, story pitches and leadership opportunities, while overseeing production of press materials used to diligently pursue editorial coverage across a broad range of media.
A certified Woman Business Enterprise, Hausman LLC, is an integrated communications firm that specializes in marketing and public relations for large and mid-sized architecture, engineering, and construction firms from around the world.
· Lead clients in strategic communications planning
· Develop and expertly implement action plans
· Organize, manage and conduct client meetings and conference calls; set the agenda and steer decision-making to maintain focus and momentum
· Oversee the development of key messages to ensure consistent brand communications
· Build and maintain professional relationships with editors and media contacts; pitch stories, schedule desksides, manage interviews and media requests, review editorial calendars, track and respond to news and trends, etc.
· Develop and/or oversee the development of press materials: press releases, fact sheets, project descriptions, pitches, press kits, articles, press lists, etc.
· Monitor coverage to ensure that public relations program is communicating key messages to clients’ target audiences
· Ensure that client activities are completed according to project scope and budget
· Provide superior client service by managing internal and external resources
· Pursue professional development to stay current with marketing and public relations trends and best practices
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree, five to ten years of professional experience, and a proven track record with garnering print, online, and broadcast coverage for clients. Experience in PR or a related field is required; a background in architecture or design is a plus but not mandatory. In order to be considered for this position, please send the following: an original cover letter, a resume, and your salary requirements. No calls.