Senior Advertising Account Manager
- Full Time
BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm voted Observers #1 Most Powerful PR Agency in 2018. BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are seeking a Senior Advertising Account Manager who will work on projects in our lifestyle and advocacy verticals. This position is based in BerlinRosens New York City office.
We are looking for someone who knows how to execute small and large campaigns that help drive action for our clients. You will be tasked with thinking big and then building smart media plans to address our clients needs. From set-up and buying to reporting and analytics, youd take on advertising projects from start to finish for some of the most interesting causes and developments in the country. If you are working in digital media buying and planning and are ready to take on a bigger role with a rapidly expanding team then this might be the position to grow your career.
As our Senior Advertising Account Manager for BerlinRosen, you will...
- Work with multiple clients, most with multiple end to end, multi-channel advertising campaigns
- Work with the accounts team to stay up-to-date on all client news, events and advertising priorities.
- Own the execution and optimization of digital ad campaigns across a variety of platforms and across a variety of clients
- Create detailed reports, compiling data from media platforms and Google Analytics, and translate that data into qualitative findings (You take the hard numbers and pull out trends and key takeaways for a client to understand)
- You will be down to occasionally explain the super basics of how this all works to a client who gets it but doesnt get it.
- Utilize advertising best practices to maintain clients accounts.
- Have the opportunity to be the voice of some of the most high-profile developments in New York City and across the country.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Has 3-5+ years of professional experience in the planning, buying and executing of digital advertising campaigns
- Experience working directly with clients, including presenting paid media plans and advertising reports
- Strong media buying experience on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Adwords
- A keen understanding of the digital media environment, and a hunger for continuing to innovate as advertising technologies evolve.
- Experience working at a firm, agency or organization in a similar or comparable role
- Excellent communication skills. You are a team player through and through.
- Fantastic attention to detail and strong organizational skills; you can juggle multiple projects at once
- Patience and a good sense of humor
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 9 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Weekly assortments of fresh and healthy snacks, beverages, and even cold brew coffee on tap
- Company-sponsored and employee-driven events and activities
BerlinRosen is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, BerlinRosen will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/92kr8vyc5p353cmy