Manager, Data Products
Posted: 9/10/2019 | Expires: 10/10/2019
Location: New York City, New York (US)
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: Commensurate to experience
We are seeking a Manager of data products to oversee taxonomy as it relates to Digital Ad Sales. As the Manager of Data Products, you help set the strategy for ad targeting, as well as own the day-to-day use of FOX News’ contextual intelligence platform. You have the opportunity to help grow Fox News' Ad Sales revenue through this role that combines technology and knowledge of the Ad Sales landscape.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Sales Marketing, Editorial and Tech to oversee the development of taxonomy tags and hierarchies as it relates to ad sales
- Strategic and key stake holder participating in system requirements definition, scoping, and deployment for contextual intelligence platform
- Analyze client key word requirements to develop and oversee the tagging and definition process for FOX News Brand Safety targeting
- Define content that is not eligible for advertising and develop a process to monitor gaps in the process.
- Work closely with Sales Marketing, Inventory, Operations and Yield on all contextual-targeting for sponsored content.
- Work closely with the Programmatic Team to define contextually targeted products for PG, PMPs and Preferred deals.
- Analyze existing contextual targeting on all standard rate card products and suggest optimizations.
- Develop standards and processes for sentiment targeting
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Proactive and hard-working capabilities paired with strong organization and communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience in digital ad sales media
- 1+ years’ experience working with a contextual intelligence platform like Grapeshot
- Broad knowledge of content management, taxonomy and best practices required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- College grad preferred