- Full Time
Position: Product Designer
Location: South Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Ideally June 17th
Rate: $160,000 - $175,000 DOE
Our Cancer Treatment innovation client is looking for a Product Designer to join their team.
This role is onsite in San Mateo. With limited offsite flexibility.
This Product Designer will be:
- 90% designer and 10% product manager
- Considering what implications design decisions have on overall market strategy
- Conducing UX research with end users
- Applying research findings to prototypes and wireframes
- Participating in milestone planning and 2 corresponding sprints each month
- Working cross functionally with engineers, product managers
- 4+ years with a strong UX fundamental process but the ability to wear different hats
- Sketch and InDesign
- UX Research, Strategy and conceptual ideation
- Portfolio must include examples of full cycle product design from inception to execution
- Prototyping and Wireframing for web and mobile
Visual Design and Data Visualization experience is a Major Plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.