- Full Time
Position: Product Designer
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Full Time Perm
Estimated Duration: Full Time Perm
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $120,000 DOE
Our tech client seeks a full-time direct hire a Product Designer to join their team in Los Altos!
Please let me know what times this week/next week you are free for an interview if selected.
Please include past project descriptions you've worked on and links. Please read requirements carefully.
The Product Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Building and maintaining a design system that meets the needs of UX designers, product owners and software developers, identifying and removing inefficiencies within design and implementation.
- System will be utilized by B2B clients - designer should create cohesive and scalable patterns to be leveraged throughout the product.
- Serve as the point of contact for developers when identifying and solving inefficiencies in the implementation process.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other stakeholders during the full product development lifecycle to ensure requirements are met at the highest level of
- Occasionally design prototypes and high-fidelity visuals for features across mobile and web platforms.
The ideal Product Designer should possess the following:
- 5+ years of professional experience creating user-centered products with experience maintaining, implementing, or building design systems.
- Experience working with developers during the implementation phase to ensure that the outcome meets design specifications, making refinements during the process where necessary.
- Solid knowledge of modern, emerging web UI patterns and design tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch and prototyping tools such as Invision with familiarity of Adobe Creative suite.
- Able to create responsive layouts for desktop and mobile using front-end frameworks.
- Interest and/or experience in personal finance and investing an added bonus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.