- Full Time
Position: Ecommerce Manager
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Ecommerce retailer is seeking an Ecommerce Manager to join their family-oriented team!
Ecommerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Email marketing strategy and management
- Analyzing and report metrics from Google Analytics, Shopify reports, etc.
- Developing growth acquisition for their ecommerce site
- Drive ecommerce efforts from a sales perspective
Ecommerce Manager Requirements:
- 4-5+ years ecommerce experience (fashion, lifestyle, retail)
- experience monitoring a profit & loss document, an understanding of profitable cost per acquisition with awareness of cost of the product
- You are business minded, have a strong attention to detail,
are self-motivated and organization and bring a 'jack of all trades' mentality to the table
- Nice if you enjoy mission/purpose driven work
- Expertise Google Apps, Shopify (or similar), web management
- Knowledge of HTML, Facebook Ads Manager
Sound like you? Apply now and tell us why you'd be a great fit!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly